TOTAL WELLNESS PROGRAM
How to achieve wellness concentrating on the Mind, Body, Relationships and Spirit. Achieving a state of wellness means living a high quality of life and experiencing a peace that goes beyond what material wealth and external situations can offer. The state of wellness is priceless, yet it is available to rich and poor alike.
This programs focus on:
- Achieving presence and peace of mind with good cognitive and mind-body health.
- Shifting perspectives
- The ego
- Goal setting
- Exercises for the mind
- Take care of body with natural diet, exercise, prevention, restful sleep and relaxation
- Have lasting, fulfilling relationships free of ego and complications
- At the workplace
- Significant others
- Non-significant others
- Guidelines for joyful relationships
- Achieve a deeper connection with own spirit and others regardless of personal beliefs
- We define spirit as the wisdom, courage and strength in all of us that is our most useful source of health and growth and connects us with all living things.
- Leading a spiritual life
Course duration: 2 days